Sign up now! www.perrygwalker.com
Everyone deserves legal protection. And now with LegalShield, everyone can access it. No matter how traumatic. No matter how trivial. Whatever your situation is, we are here to help. From real estate to divorce advice, identity theft and beyond, we have your rights covered. Welcome to total piece of mind. Welcome to LegalShield.
Your Plan Covers:
- The Member and the Member’s Spouse
- Never Married Dependent Children under 21 living at home
- Dependent Children under age 18 for whom the Member is legal guardian
- Full-Time College Students up to age 23 never married, dependent children
- Physically or mentally challenged child living at home
With the commitment of 1.4 million LegalShield members, we are able to negotiate comprehensive legal services with dedicated law firms nationwide at a fraction of what they traditionally cost. Because out attorneys aren’t waiting to get paid, and instead are prepaid, they’re motivated to treat all of our members and their needs equally.
One call away.
Proven, professional advice is just a phone call away on all matters, from the trivial to the traumatic.
Unlimited topics, personal or business even on pre-existing conditions
24/7 Emergency Assistance – After-hours consultation for covered legal emergencies such as: if you’re arrested or detained, if you’re seriously injured, if you’re served with a warrant, or if the state tries to take your child(ren).
Letters and phone calls on your behalf
Available at the discretion of your Provider Lawyer
Legal Document Review (up to 10 pages each)*
Contracts/documents up to 10 pages each
Standard Will Preparation
- Standard Will with yearly reviews/updates
- Available to covered family members for $20
- Other documents available: Living Will, Healthcare Power of Attorney
Motor Vehicle Services*
- Available 15 days after enrollment
- Available only if member has a valid driver’s license and is driving a properly licensed personal motor vehicle
- Moving Traffic Violations
- Accidents: Help with defense for charges of manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide, or vehicular homicide
- Damage recovery, Driver’s License Issues& Personal Legal Injury Assistance (up to 2.5 hours of attorney time, up to $2,000 per claim)
- One hour of consultation, advice or assistance when you are notified of an audit by the IRS
- An additional 2.5 hours if a settlement is not achieved within 30 days
- If your case goes to court, you’ll receive 46.5 hours of your Provider Law Firms services
- Coverage for this service begins with the tax return due April 15of the year you enroll
Assistance if you or your spouse is named defendant or respondent in a covered civil or job-related criminal action filed in court.
*Nevada residents receive 50 hours of phone consultations, five personal document reviews per year.
25% off additional legal services
You may continue to use your Provider Law Firm for legal situations that extend beyond plan coverage. The additional services are 25% off the law firm’s standard hourly rates. Your Provider Law Firm will let you know when the 25% discount applies and go over these ‘fees with you.
Contact Perry G. Walker Accounting & Tax Service today at 704-717-6244 to schedule your appointment.